Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Platinum Spirit Update and Disney Infinity 3.0 Thoughts

A dream is a wish your heart makes.  Big O here and for anyone who has been listening to our podcast or reading our blog for a while, it is no secret that I am a huge Disney fanatic.  My latest game to get the Platinum Spirit treatment was Disney Infinity 3.0 (still chipping away at Bloodborne).


While this is definitely not difficult game to get the platinum trophy in, I had a blast the entire time I was playing it.  And that is the theme of Disney Infinity 3.0, fun.  Now, this is a game with younger players in mind.  So, that is something to consider before you drop any money on it.  DI3.0 is as fun as you make it.  The main appeal of the game is that you can build your own worlds and levels as well as play levels created by others.  Sort of like Little Big Planet or Minecraft in that regard.  There are story packs you can purchase to varying degrees of quality.  See my review of the Marvel Battlefront playset if you want more information on how the individual playsets work.  Being a Disney fan helped with my enjoyment of this game.  Walking down Main Street USA towards Disney Castle as Kylo Ren gave me a special feeling in my heart that not many other games have been able to capture.  Anyway, that is platinum trophy number six in the books.  Now back to Bloodborne. *walks away and cries in the corner*

No comments:

Post a Comment