Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Episode 19 and Platinum Spirit Round 2

Two weeks ago Panda wandered over to Tucson for TusCon.  Then, last weekend Panda and Big O went to Flagstaff for Kikori Con.  Listen to our newest episode to hear all about our grand adventures in the South and North of Arizona.

Episode 19: Con Artists

Also, I announced Platinum Spirit Round 2.  And the lucky winner this time is...


I don't know if it's just because I hate myself or what.  Sony recently announced that all the people who have achieved the platinum trophy will get an exclusive Playstation theme.  The only way to get this theme is to have the platinum trophy in Bloodborne, so I'm going for it.  I don't have a lot of trophies to go but the ones that I do have are doozies.  But I am determined, and I'll need that determination to carry me through.  Follow my progress on our Twitter page and root me on, or call me an idiot.  Either are valid responses.

@WCNerdCorps

-Big O

No comments:

Post a Comment