Monday, October 26, 2015

Episode 17 Horror Month Conclusion and Platinum Spirit

The finale of Horror Month is upon us.  I know you're all sad, but all good things must come to an end.  In the comments, let us know what you thought of the episodes.  Do you want us to do this again next year?  Did we leave anything out that we should cover next time?


So, it turns out getting the platinum trophy in Lego Marvel Superheroes took a lot less time than I thought.  


There it is, in all of it's glory.  It was a really great feeling knowing that I had completed everything possible in a game and live-tweeting was a lot more fun than I expected.  I think I might make this a recurring series.  I'm still deciding what game will be next.  I'm leaning toward The Order 1886, but we'll see.  Let me know if you have any suggestions in the comments.  Until next time!

-Big O

No comments:

Post a Comment